Secure your families future
A personal Will writing service
We all know it’s important to write a Will but it’s one of the things many people don’t get round to. Christine offers a personal Will writing service from the comfort of your own home.
To find out more please call 01763 848555 or email email@example.com
Why choose us
- We convey the knowledge you need without confusing jargon
- Our trustworthiness and integrity is held in high regard
- We can provide you with peace of mind
- Every product and service is tailored to your requirement
- We pride ourselves in our ethical standards and professionalism
- Authorised and regulated by the Institute of Professional Will writers (IPW)
I undertake CPD (Continuing Professional Development) to ensure that that I develop my skills and keep abreast of changes in the law in order to offer a first-class service to my clients.
- Christine’s Will Writing Limited has Public Liability Insurance of £5,000.000
- Christine’s Will Writing Limited has Professional Indemnity Insurance of £2,000,000
- Christine’s Will Writing Limited is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office.
We are members of the Buntingford Chamber of Commerce.
Making a will
Taking care of your estate
Lasting Power of Attorney
Security for you and your family
If you are appointed as an Executor to a Will and need help with the administration of the Estate, I am here to give help and advice.
How to keep your will safe
The original document that you sign is the only legal copy in existence.
The one place you should never keep your original Will is at home. If you have a fire, flood or burglary, you risk losing your will. If your Will is damaged in any way , then the courts could declare the Will invalid. It needs to be in a safe place, but it also needs to be found when it is needed.
For a small annual fee, you can store your Will plus any other relevant documents such as Lasting Powers of Attorney. While your documents are stored they are fully insured, so if anything happens to them they will be recreated and replaced for you free of charge.
There are no extra charges for access to your documents, which are recorded on the National Wills Register.
A funeral plan is an easy way to plan ahead. You choose the funeral you want and fix the cost at today’s prices.
It saves your family worry and expense and helps make things easier for your loved ones at a difficult time.
There are a number of flexible plans and you can choose to pay one single amount or pay over 12 months at no extra cost. There are also low cost instalments of between 2 and 30 years or choose a fixed monthly fee.
“The thing that impressed me the most about Chris, is that from our first telephone call, she put me at ease. I had so many questions and heard conflicting stories about how to make my will, that I did not know where to start. Her knowledgeable but honest approach was surprisingly jargon free, which allowed me to think more clearly about what I really wanted and needed – which can be difficult to balance in the eyes of the law”